• Format: paperback, 152 pages
    • ISBN: 9781933782041 (1933782048)
    • Author: David Christian
    • Genres: history, school, science, historical, teaching
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Berkshire Publishing Group LLC
    • Release date: January 1, 2008

About The Book

-I first became an avid student of David Christian by watching his course, Big History, on DVD, and so I am very happy to see his enlightening presentation of the world’s history captured in these essays. I hope it will introduce a wider audience to this gifted scientist and teacher.- — Bill Gates A great historian can make clear the connections between the first Homo sapiens and today’s version of the species, and a great storyteller can make those connections come alive. David Christian is both, and This Fleeting World: A Short History of Humanity makes the journey — from the earliest foraging era to our own modern era — a fascinating one. Enter This Fleeting World — and give up the preconception that anything old is boring.

Hardback ebook This Fleeting World by David Christian buy on Audible. FictionBook This Fleeting World for iPhone. Online book This Fleeting World read on iOS on Barnes & Noble.

PDF ebook This Fleeting World David Christian download. Paperback book This Fleeting World read online PC on Kobo. TXT This Fleeting World David Christian download.

MP3 ebook This Fleeting World buy cheap for Android. Hardcover This Fleeting World by David Christian on Books-a-Million. MOBI book This Fleeting World on PocketBook on Booktopia.

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: (Audiobook) This Fleeting World
Tu información: