- Este debate está vacío.
28 noviembre, 2020 a las 12:43 pm #1530Efren FaheyInvitado
A Business Guide To Managing Policies, Security, And Legal Issues, For E Mail And Digital Communications
by Nancy Flynn
- Release date: May 7, 2003
- Genres: business
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780814471883 (0814471889)
- Format: paperback, 254 pages
- Publisher: Amacom
- Author: Nancy Flynn
About The Book
«All companies rely on e-mail as a critical business tool, but few have considered the policies and systems necessary to safeguard their interests. Important information including transaction details, trade secrets, and confidential documents contained within messages are business assets with serious legal and financial implications. If an organization is to be safe, it needs a practical system for handling everything that comes into — and leaves — its computers. A toolkit for protecting any company’s electronic capital, E-Mail Rules shows how to:
* Use technology, policy, and employee training to minimize the loss of data
* Create enterprise-wide retention rules for the saving and disposal of messages
* Gain control of transmission and ensure a secure electronic environment
* Develop strategies for related technologies like instant messaging, list serves, and online chat
E-Mail Rules shows readers how to maximize the effectiveness of their organizations’ e-mail systems, and put an end to lost or compromised information.»
Online E-Mail Rules Nancy Flynn download on Kindle on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook E-Mail Rules buy cheap. EPUB book E-Mail Rules. FB2 book E-Mail Rules by Nancy Flynn read for Mac on Audible.
MP3 E-Mail Rules by Nancy Flynn buy. PDF ebook E-Mail Rules download reader on Book Depository. Paperback E-Mail Rules Nancy Flynn read online. Hardback ebook E-Mail Rules PocketBook on Booktopia.