(MOBI) A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu : 9781568091082

Inicio Foros Referencias (MOBI) A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu : 9781568091082

• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 2 entradas - de la 1 a la 2 (de un total de 2)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #1855 Responder
    Adam Rivero
    Invitado

A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu
    by Joseph Stanton

🔍 A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu — Read More 🔍

• Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 87 pages
    • Release date: October 1, 2006
    • ISBN: 9781568091082 (1568091087)
    • Author: Joseph Stanton
    • Publisher: Time Being Books

About The Book

Poetry. «I love to get the news from a world separate and distinct from mine, so it has been with great pleasure that I have spent a Nebraska morning reading Joseph Stanton’s thoughtful, colorful and even exotic poems from Hawaii» — Ted Kooser. «A FIELD GUIDE TO THE WILDLIFE OF SUBURBAN O’AHU…turns a keen eye to [the poet’s] most immediate surroundings and finds meaning, even magic, in every mundane corner of contemporary Hawaii life. Within his accessible yet subtly complex poems, man and nature gnaw at each other’s boundaries, and divisions of indigenous and introduced fade into imperceptible seams» — Michael Tsai.

FB2 book A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu read online. MOBI ebook A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu by Joseph Stanton buy cheap iPhone on Books-a-Million. Paperback A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu Joseph Stanton on Mac on Book Depository. FictionBook A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu download. TXT ebook A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu download.

#1857 Responder
    medialab-prado
    Invitado

The Chicago White Sox ~ Warren Brown ~ 9780873388955

Viendo 2 entradas - de la 1 a la 2 (de un total de 2)
Respuesta a: (MOBI) A Field Guide to the Wildlife of Suburban Oʻahu : 9781568091082
Tu información: