- Este debate está vacío.
17 diciembre, 2020 a las 6:26 pm #3709Anthony CampbellInvitado
The Case Has Altered
(Richard Jury, #14)
by Martha Grimes
- Format: paperback, 427 pages
- Characters: Melrose Plant, Richard Jury, Sam Lasko, Alfred Wiggins, Jenny Kennington
- First published: October 15, 1997
- Genres: mystery, fiction, crime, detective, adult, thriller
- Author: Martha Grimes
- Series: Richard Jury, #14
- Release date: November 1, 1998
- Places: Lincolnshire, England
- Publisher: Berkley Books
- ISBN: 9780451408686 (0451408683)
- Language: english
About The Book
The thirteenth mystery for Richard Jury finds the detective investigating the murder of two women in the Lincolnshire fens. Both victims are connected to the wealthy owner of the Fengate estate: one a kitchen maid, and the other, the owner’s ex-wife. But Jury has more at stake than just catching a killer, as the prime suspect is a woman who’s presence in his life is becoming meaningful in a way he can’t explain….
FictionBook book The Case Has Altered Martha Grimes buy cheap for reader on Powells. Hardback ebook The Case Has Altered download. Paperback The Case Has Altered by Martha Grimes read.
MP3 The Case Has Altered Android on Kobo. TXT ebook The Case Has Altered by Martha Grimes buy on Book Depository. FB2 book The Case Has Altered download on iOS.