- Este debate está vacío.
22 noviembre, 2020 a las 9:59 am #851Apostle ChassnerInvitado
Fashion Cultures Revisited
Theories, Explorations and Analysis
by Stella Bruzzi
- Genres: fashion
- ISBN: 9780415206860 (0415206863)
- Language: english
- Author: Stella Bruzzi
- Format: paperback
- Release date: January 29, 2001
- Publisher: Routledge
About The Book
From the catwalk to the shopping mall, from the big screen to the art museum, fashion plays an increasingly central role in contemporary culture. Fashion Cultures investigates why we are so fascinated by fashion and the associated spheres of photography, magazines and television, and shopping.
* re-addresses the fashionable image, considering the work of designers from Paul Smith to Alexander McQueen and Hussein Chalayan
* investigates the radicalism of fashion photography, from William Klein to Corinne Day
* considers fashion for the ‘unfashionable body’ (the old and the big), football and fashion, and geographies of style
* explores the relationship between fashion and the moving image in discussions of female cinema icons — from Grace Kelly to Gwyneth Paltrow — and iconic male images — from Cary Grant to Malcolm X and Mr Darcy — that have redefined notions of masculinity and cool
* makes a significant intervention into contemporary gender politics and theory, exploring themes such as spectacle, masquerade, and the struggle between fashion and feminism.
Hardback book Fashion Cultures Revisited Stella Bruzzi read online. Paperback ebook Fashion Cultures Revisited for Android on Walmart. MOBI Fashion Cultures Revisited buy. TXT book Fashion Cultures Revisited by Stella Bruzzi download on iPhone on Dymocks. PDF ebook Fashion Cultures Revisited Stella Bruzzi buy cheap.