- Este debate está vacío.
14 diciembre, 2020 a las 7:49 am #3280Mues SaylerInvitado
More Unauthorized Essays on Joss Whedon’s Firefly Universe
by Jane Espenson, Jacob Clifton, Michael Marano, P. Gardner Goldsmith, Alex Bledsoe, Shanna Swendson, Lani Diane Rich, Eric Greene, Ken Wharton, Leah Wilson, Geoff Klock, Orson Scott Card, Bruce Bethke, Maggie Burns, Evelyn Vaughn, Natalie Haynes, Nathan Fillion, Loni Peristere, Natasha Giardina, Corey Bridges
- ISBN: 9781933771212 (1933771216)
- Release date: September 10, 2007
- Genres: essays, tv, anthologies, fandom, philosophy, reference
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 217 pages
- Publisher: Smart Pop
- Author: Jane Espenson, Jacob Clifton, Michael Marano, P. Gardner Goldsmith, Alex Bledsoe, Shanna Swendson, Lani Diane Rich, Eric Greene, Ken Wharton, Leah Wilson, Geoff Klock, Orson Scott Card, Bruce Bethke, Maggie Burns, Evelyn Vaughn, Natalie Haynes, Nathan Fillion, Loni Peristere, Natasha Giardina, Corey Bridges
About The Book
A lot has happened since Finding Serenity. We learned River’s secret; Mal took on the Alliance. Our favorite crew became Big Damn Heroes. And the Browncoats proved that hard work, passion and a little fan coordination can do the impossible. Serenity Found takes the contents of Finding Serenity even further, exploring not just the show but the events of the film as well, to create an anthology that’s even more thought-provoking, fascinating and far-thinking than its predecessor.
* Acclaimed science fiction author Orson Scott Card lauds “Serenity” as film sci-fi finally done right
* Writer and comedian Natalie Haynes reveals the real feminist savvy of the “Firefly” universe: the girls get the guns and the gags
* Pop culture critic Michael Marano connects damaged, ass-kicking River to the other weaponized women of the Whedonverse
* Multiverse executive producer Corey Bridges explains why the world of “Firefly” is the perfect setting for an MMORPG
* Mutant Enemy’s visual effects wizard Loni Peristere relates what he’s learned from Joss about telling stories, and tells a story of his own about Serenity’s design
* Television Without Pity recapper Jacob Clifton frames “Serenity” as a parable about media: how it controls us, how we can control it and how to separate the signal from the noise
* And Nathan Fillion, “Firefly” and “Serenity’s” Captain Malcolm Reynolds, shares his affinity for Mal and his love of Mal’s ship and crew.
Hardback Serenity Found Jane Espenson read online on Booktopia. FB2 book Serenity Found download on Mac. Paperback ebook Serenity Found by Jane Espenson.
MP3 ebook Serenity Found buy cheap Android on Powells. PDF Serenity Found by Jane Espenson on Amazon. Online book Serenity Found download for iPhone.