- Este debate está vacío.
5 diciembre, 2020 a las 11:34 pm #2181Andrew BuccinoInvitado
The Christopher Killer
(Forensic Mysteries, #1)
by Alane Ferguson
- Author: Alane Ferguson
- Language: english
- Release date: May 4, 2006
- Publisher: Viking Juvenile
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Series: Forensic Mysteries, #1
- Places: Denver, Colorado
- Awards: South Carolina Book Award Nominee for Young Adult Book Award (2009), Lincoln Award Nominee (2010), Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2009)
- ISBN: 9780670060085 (0670060089)
- Genres: mystery, thriller, suspense, fiction, crime, teen, contemporary
About The Book
Fascinated by forensics, seventeen-year-old Cameryn Mahoney persuades her father, the county coroner in sleepy Silverton, CO, to take her on as his assistant. But she never expects her first case to involve the death of a friend! Rachel Geller, a beautiful young waitress, is found strangled in a field with a Christopher medal around her neck — clearly marking her as the fourth victim of a serial killer. Cameryn is determined to help find Rachel’s killer, and attending the autopsy gives her the first clue. But as she follows her instincts and gets closer to the killer, Cameryn suddenly finds herself on the verge of becoming his fifth victim!
MOBI The Christopher Killer by Alane Ferguson on Bookshop. MP3 book The Christopher Killer read online iPhone. FB2 ebook The Christopher Killer download on Android on Kobo. Paperback book The Christopher Killer Alane Ferguson buy cheap. Hardback The Christopher Killer by Alane Ferguson read.